Registration is compulsory to attend IDSES’19.
Author and Presenter Only: Please make the registration after the papers or abstracts are accepted by the Symposium after review.
Listeners: No publication and presentation. Please download the registration form for listeners and send the filled form to the symposium secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org for successful registration confirmation.
The registration fee details are listed below. Please choose the item(s) you fit in.
|IDSES’19 Final Fees|
|Fee Type||Registration (Before 29 April 2019)||Registration (After 29 April 2019)|
|Authors||300 ₺ / 100 €||330 ₺ / 110 €|
|Authors (Students)||200 ₺ / 75 €||230 ₺ / 80 €|
|Listeners||150 ₺ / 50 €||180 ₺ / 55 €|
|Listeners (Students)||100 ₺ / 20 €||130 ₺ / 25 €|
|Additional Paper||+ 50 ₺ / 20 €||+ 50 ₺ / 20 €|
- Publication in proceedings is conditioned to the registration and presentation of the paper at the symposium by one of their authors. If the paper is not presented at the symposium it will not be included in the proceedings.
- One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 10 pages, including all figures, tables, references, etc. Each additional page fee for foreign participant is € 20, for local participants is 50 ₺.
Registration fee covers:
- Attending all technical sessions
- Lunch and dinner on May 2
- Morning and afternoon teas
- Social Networking Event (Safranbolu trip (Eski Çarşı, Yörük Köyü, Kristal Cam Teras)
- Filled registration form is also required to be sent to email@example.com in advance for Listener Onsite Registration.
|Bank Name: Ziraat Bank|
|Holder Name: KBU Kongre Koordinasyon Birimi|
|Branch of Bank: Karabuk Universitesi Burosu Subesi (Branch Code: 2293)|
|Bank Address: KBU Demir-Celik Kampusu, Merkezi Derslikler Binasi, Karabuk, Turkey|
|SWIFT Code: TCZBTR2A (from outland transfer)|
|IBAN: TR350001002293526379465065 (For TL Transfer)|
|IBAN: TR080001002293526379465066 (For Euro Transfer)|
|IBAN: TR780001002293526379465067 (For Dolar Transfer)|
|The statement must be specified:IDSES, “YOUR NAME”|
|Examples for the statement: “IDSES, YOUR NAME”|